Monday, March 30, 2009

Lukey is ONE!

Happy birthday to our little boy! It is so crazy to think that he's already a year old. I'm sure we'll get many more pictures and videos before the day is over, but for right now, here is Lukey enjoying his birthday cards from his Great Nana and Great Papa Ball and his Great Granny Preston. We let him open them all by himself and he looked like he was rather into it. I thought it was rather sweet that his first birthday cards from grandparents actually arrived on his birthday. It was fun for me!

Hopefully I'll be feeling up to doing a little bit of a birthday treat soon for the little guy. Poor Andrew has been in charge of everything for the last two days and he's doing a great job! We had to cancel Luke's party on Saturday because of this virus that has made it's rounds through the extended family here. Andrew was sick on Friday and I was sick yesterday and am still not up to par. Hopefully we'll be able to have a party of sorts later on.


6 comments:

GrammaMack said...

Happy birthday to our favourite youngest grandson. :-) We love you, Luke, and look forward to the years ahead!

gina said...

we'll be there whenever...we love him too!

mKhulu said...

Happy birthday to my favourite Mackay grandson!

Jessi said...

When Elijah saw this he said, "Der's Yukey! We have a present for him!" We look forward to all being well and celebrating!

jena said...

Oh, for some reason this makes me want to cry. I'm not ready for our babies to grow up yet.

nGogo said...

Happy Birthday LUKE! We love you and hope to see you soon. I wanted to be there and see you on your birthday but it just didn't happen. You are doing great blogging MahBecca. Enjoying no end seeing so many great pictures!