Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gloves Quack?

I've been trying to get a video of Lukey playing with this glove for a long time. This one isn't that great, but at least it's there as a little bit of proof, albeit with prompting. This poor kid. I think we've messed him up for life. Long story short is, he has a little duck puppet. Because of that, he now somehow thinks that anything that goes on your hand should quack. The first time I saw him running around quacking with Andrew's glove on his hand I nearly died laughing. And then he did it while I was stuffing the insert into his diaper. Oh my goodness, it was so funny! So he'll quack for our oven mitts (or anyone elses :)), diapers, gloves, ANYTHING. Just makes me laugh.


3 comments:

GrammaMack said...

Such a funny little duck! :-)

Natalie said...

So funny! Abby says "duck" but doesn't have the quacking down, unless she's trying to say "clap." :-) She does, however, say "hi" to everything that breathes, which proved to be quite entertaining last weekend when we were hiking a crowded trail, or if we ever take public transportation. She also seems to get very disappointed if people don't make eye contact/say hi back. I think she has a future in politics ;-)

rebecca said...

Oh Nani, you made me laugh. Luke yells "HI!" to everyone, too. It's a trip taking him to Walmart. I bet it would be funny on a bus! I can't wait for Luke (and me!) to meet Abby. Maybe someday soon!