Monday, May 4, 2009

Helping with the Budget

I've taken to getting my grocery budget for the month out in cash lately as it helps me stay on track. I guess I should learn to store it in a slightly safer place in the future. A month or two ago I found my son thus:


Before he knew I was there...



He looks entirely too pleased with himself.

So this is money... Hmmm...

Of course, being the mommy that I am, I did grab the camera before telling him that was not his business. :) He's a sweet boy and I love him. Maybe he'll take me out to lunch?

6 comments:

GrammaMack said...

He has the best smile ever!

Natalie said...

Maybe you should've named him Benjamin? :-)

mKhulu said...

In the second photo the caption could be: "Mommy for the first time in my life I'm ahead!"

And by the way he'd be very happy. That truth confirmed to me by my word verification (lastest way new agers are being led).
Word verification: "heemom"

rebecca said...

75£ for a 5£ stake, eh Pappy?

mKhulu said...

Nevertheless you know best!

GrammaMack said...

That "L" person who commented is actually me. Now I'm wondering how to get back to GrammaMack. Also wondering what the father/daughter jokes mean. :-)

GrammaMack