Monday, February 9, 2009

Smith Family Christmas

We had our Smith Family Christmas on the tenth of January this year. I love having Christmas after Christmas. It gives so much more time to relax (and get those after Christmas sales on wrapping paper! We're so ready for next year) and is just nice. This year mKhulu and nGogo had Lukey's name for Christmas and they got him this annoying wonderful little toy piano. Really, he loves it. He thinks it's very funny to play it with a piece of tupperware. Tonight he played the opening notes of "Oh Canada" much to his daddy's delight. And Daddy and Mommy figured out how to play the theme to BlackAdder Goes Forth which was also pretty awesome. Oh yeah, Christmas. It was a fun day, for sure. The boys all got to play hockey which Andrew loved. It was nice to see my brothers (and cousin) and my husband goofing off together. I'm shocked to see that I don't think I have any pictures of that event. :( It was one of the few times we all manage to get together. Here is Luke with his gift.






I love this kid!

1 comment:

GrammaMack said...

He looks like he's singing in that second one. And I bet he'll soon be playing full songs. (All of my grandkids are geniuses, doncha know?) :-)