Monday, April 7, 2008

Just Some Photos

This was Friday night after playing games with my mom and dad... Little did we know that 24 hours later we would be timing contractions wondering if this could possibly be "the real thing."



Then, at some point in the evening before Luke was born, after I had showered to "see if it would make the contractions go away" I didn't know where Andrew had gone. After looking around a bit, I heard him back in the baby's room. This is what I found him doing...



This was Luke's first picture... ( I know you can't see him all that well, but...)


Close ups... and yes, that's my nose.




Daddy and Mommy with our new boy...




We love our little Luke!

7 comments:

jena said...

ooohhh! Way too cute! By the way, we need pics of his finished room! Talk about nosey, huh?

Anonymous said...

Jena and her "room pictures"!!!! You might as well take pictures of your whole house:) Just teasing:) BTW, your little Luke is beautiful. I normally can't tell who a baby looks like, but he is absolutely an alien from Canada. I love you, and I can't wait to hold him.

Eleilia

gina said...

Wish we could see those dimples!!

mKhulu said...

Sons-in-law really do have the most wonderful children in the world.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Mackays. Luke is a cool kid.
-samuel

Holli Davis said...

Oh, Rebecca and Andrew, he is just beautiful!! You look like a natural Mommy, Rebecca!! :-)

Jessi said...

We love Luke!! (and his parents) Thanks for the pictures. It's just my opinion, but I think he looks like his mom and his dad (and his dad's mom).