Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy

A brief update in our life... It's still crazy as I'm still getting over being sick. It seems Luke is over it, but he has bouts of acting sick, plus he's still teething so he's been a bit of a grouch lately. We're still far from unpacked, which is a major bummer to me. I was hoping to be ensconced in several projects by now, but just haven't been up to it yet. However, most of the basics are done, and hopefully this week will be better. Luke is currently crawling all over his daddy, who is lying on the floor with him. Pretty darn cute. I'm so glad that Andrew has today off work. It's a lovely break for all of us.

Anyway, I know this wasn't much of an update, but I'm hoping to make more efforts in the blogging world this week, complete with pictures. For now, we're here, we're moved, and we're getting better!

4 comments:

mKhulu said...

More photos please! There are peoples from Bancroft to Luquillo waiting!

GrammaMack said...

And don't forget us peoples in Belleville!

mKhulu said...

No one could ever forget the good peoples of Belleville. Hey, I have one butter tart left from Christmas. Surely do miss y'all.

GrammaMack said...

Right back at y'all! :-)