Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

It's hard to believe that another year has gone by. A lot has happened in this year... this morning Andrew mentioned starting a family practice each New Years Eve of jotting down the "main events" of the year, etc. just so that we would have an ongoing tale of the Mackay family. I like this idea. Our lives have changed a lot in the last 3 years of engagement, marriage, and our first (hopefully) pregnancy. And next year, HannOni (more on that name later) will be in the outer-womb world. Wow. It's crazy to think how much my life changed by marrying Andrew, and crazy how much it has already changed as a result of a baby who I can't yet hold. I can only imagine the changes we are about to embark on. Just wow. God has been good to us.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

HannOni? I know i don't talk to you guys much...but...HannOni?

gracie said...

HannOni is a beautiful name - when are you going to explain it?
Glad to have found you too!
Love
Aunt Deb