Monday, September 15, 2008

Let's Gooooooooo Mountaineers!

These are some pictures of our little guys first two Mountaineer games. He didn't seem to mind the floor wiping East Carolina gave us. I think he was the only one.

These first two pics are from the Nova game and the rest are from EC.



Quick family pic.


Daddy and Luke. Notice he is VERY interested in the game!


Our little Amos Zereoue in training.


I love putting him in this jersey! We borrowed it from Uncle Will and Aunt Arlene... I think it went through all four of their boys as well as some additional cousins. It's SO cute!

Daddy and Luke are ready for some football!

I love that right now he's at a stage where I can still actually watch most of the game. I was hoping that he'd make it through this season that way, but I doubt I'll be that lucky. It's going to be hard for me when he can't make it anymore! Maybe I'll hire a babysitter every Saturday for four hours...

No comments: